PUBG Mobile is a globally popular game for Android and iOS devices. The game has an enormous fanbase and keeps increasing every day. Tencent’s constant update to deliver better gameplay experience made PUBG Mobile the most played game on mobile devices.
The highly anticipated PUBG Mobile Payload 2.0 Mode is live now on the global server. Fans were eagerly waiting to experience this new mode that promises lots of new features. If you want to enjoy this new Payload 2.0 mode, you should have a look at these few tips to survive in-game.
PUBG Mobile Payload 2.0 Tips
The remastered version of Payload 2.0 is two times more explosive and you will need some tips to experience it more closely.
1) Just after the landing search for vests and helmet before you equip any weapons or missile launcher.
2) The next thing you can do is to find a sealed building with an iron door. There’s a specialized room with an iron door that can withstand explosives like frag grenades and bullets. Once you’re inside the building, you can break this door with the help of RPG-7 Rocket Launcher, M134 Mini-gun, or grenade launcher.
3) Equip the loot like armours and gears inside a special room.
4) Also, loot UAV control terminal to call a combat drone with missile attacks.
5) You can also spectate nearby areas for any vehicles with the help of Portable Radar.
6) Use the armed helicopter to check your surrounding. Be aware of alert alarm, which means your vehicle is chased by a tracking missile, jump out of the helicopter as soon as you hear it.
7) IF your opponent grabs the cooper before you, you can use armed explosive like a machine gun to bring down the vehicle. Apart from that, you can pick up an armed UAZ with Flamethrower which can also be used as a floater.
8) Do not quickly chase down the Super Crate Weapon, as it is often surrounded by campers waiting to kill you.
9) To cross the bridge safely use airways or waterways.
10) Do not forget to grab your teammates ID to revive them at communication tower.
Extra: Pickup the special bomb suit which significantly reduces the damage by explosive and can save you from getting killed.