Season 1 new Patch notes will be out on December 3,2019 .
We already know about the Free content drop event to happen after the Season 1 update. Activision revealed what’s going to come is new Content Roadmap with “biggest free content drop in Call of Duty history.” Season one content will have new modes,maps,special ops outfit and many more things.
Along side we have get to see few more updates in game like new powerful weapons Holger 26 upgraded holger rifle and Ram-7 fully automatic assault rifle with New multiplayer modes include Reinforce, Gunfight OSP and Infected, which will be paired with weapon drops.
Activision brings us new challenges with Battle pass and additional Special Ops and Multiplayer maps are also in the works which will be seen in game.
- Crash (Multiplayer Map): The iconic Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare map has returned with all the flanking routes and action-packed rooftop encounters you remember.
- Vacant (Multiplayer Map): An abandoned office, previously visited in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, leads to intense interior combat across the complex.
- Shipment (Multiplayer and Gunfight Map): The classic Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare map where fast and frenetic action reigns supreme.
- Port (Ground War Map): Battle across massive shipping crates, cranes, buildings and streets in this unique Ground War map experience.
- Cargo (Gunfight Map): An open-roof storage vessel for shipping containers, on docks of London.
- Atrium (Gunfight Map): The centerpiece of a Verdansk palace, still intact despite the conflict raging nearby.
- Additional Maps: Look for additional multiplayer maps as Season 1 progresses.
- Reinforce (Multiplayer Mode): A hybrid of Dom and S&D, a single-life mode with both teams competing for control of three flags.
- On Site Procurement (O.S.P.) (Gunfight Mode): A tactically rich 2v2 mode with a twist: Begin with just your fists, and gather equipment as the match progresses.
- Infected (Multiplayer Mode): It’s hunt or be hunted in this survival party game mode!
- Additional Modes: Look for more modes as Season 1 continues.
- Bomb Squad (Special Ops Experience): Forces still loyal to Barkov have planted explosives around the city of Al-Raab. You’re here to defuse the situation.
- Grounded (Special Ops Experience): Enemies have seized Barkov’s former airbase. Engage and eliminate them.
- Pitch Black (Special Ops Experience): Infiltrate Barkov’s former estate and recover all required intel before an exfill in a Tactical Rover.
- Just Reward (Special Ops Experience): Your squad targets the head of an enemy financial operation, hacking his data centers, and gaining intel.
- Additional Content: Look for more Special Ops content as Season 1 continues.
The message from activision says -“
Note that some of this content may drop later than the Season One start date of December 3, and additional content may be added to Season One,” and “Check back here on December 3 where we’ll fully reveal the 100 tiers of the Battle Pass and reveal Season One in much greater detail.”
We may learn about few more new updates in coming days by Call of Duty community.Below are this list of updates most likely to be included in game.