Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds is the most popular battle royale game currently in the gaming world. It has captured tremendous audience and after its huge success on PC, it was released on Android and iOS which was very well received. Today, Tencent developers, has released the latest iteration of PUBG mobile that is PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 Lightspeed Version.
Pubg Mobile 0.11.0 Global Beta PATCH NOTES
– Added RE2: Sunset, a new time-limited event mode. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but Zombies and Bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map! Kill them to get resources and items.
– Added weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
– Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
– Added Personal Spaces, where player information and Connections are displayed. Select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space!
– Added push-to-talk chat in matches.
– Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
– Added a PC feature: damage stacking outside of safe zone. The further away players are from the safe zone, the more damage they take.
– Added feature form our PC counterpart: Air raid adjustment. In Sanhok and Vinkendi, the size of the air raid area is reduced as the safe zone reduces in size.
Download PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 GLOBAL BETA – ANDROID APK
Download PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 GLOBAL BETA – IOS (open in safari)
NEW VERSION AVAILABLE HERE