PUBG Mobile Lite version is similar to original PUBG Mobile for low-end devices so that players can enjoy. PUBG Lite allows players to play PUBG with the smooth gameplay experience. PUBG Mobile Lite version released last year and is one of most downloaded games on Playstore.
PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 update is live on global servers. The update launched recently, packed with amazing new features. This Pubg mobile lite 0.19.0 update brings lots of additional features, improvements and various elements in-game. Exciting new features like Zombie-Survive till dawn and the addition of Golden Mirado in-game.
The size of PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 update is 330 MB for Android users. If you want to download the whole game it will require 530 MB free space in your device.
How To Download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.19.0 Update
Follow the steps below to download and enjoy the 0.19.0 update on your Android devices.
1) First, download the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.19.0 APK File from below:
2) Enable ‘Install from unknown sources’ option on your device. Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
3) Once downloaded, Install the APK file.
4) Run PUBG Mobile Lite and login with your Lite account.
5) Reboot the game again to enjoy the 0.19.0 update.
If “There was a problem parsing the package” error appears during installation, try downloading the APK file again.