Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds is the most popular battle royale game currently in the gaming world. It has captured tremendous audience and after its huge success on PC, it was released on Android and iOS which was very well received. And recently they have introduced a pubg mobile 0.10.5 update in which Vikendi (snow map) is the latest addition to the game. But recently, a lot of players are not able to play the game smoothly in their respective device. It might be because of lack of device power or just the specs.
So now to fix that issue, and to let people play the game smoothly in their respective phone, all you have to do is follow these steps given in the video bellow.
So after some time researching, our team has found a app that allow users to manipulate the graphics of their pubg mobile game.
- Top 10 Best FPS Mobile Games For MOBILE! 2019
- Top 10 FREE FPS Games of 2019 You Can DOWNLOAD Right Now!
- Call Of Duty MOBILE BEST VPN – ANDROID / IOS
- Download PUBG MOBILE 1.3.6 CHINESE VERSION – ANDROID
- Download Call Of Duty:Mobile 1.0.6 BETA – Android apk+obb
The app is called “GFX – BAGT Graphics HDR Tool (No Ban)” which can be downloaded from play store using the link given bellow.
If you love PUBG Mobile the Please Check Out This awesome Video Below!