The news of PUBG Mobile ban in India took the Internet by storm. It became the hottest trend on the social platform in no time. PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular battle royale mobile game in India. It has become a benchmark elevating several Esports opportunity in the country.
PUBG Mobile ban came as surprise. The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology of India banned 118 Chinese apps including PUBG Mobile, said the apps were engaged in activities “prejudicial to Sovereignty and Integrity of India, Defence of India, Security of State and Public Order”.
However, many players are still sticking to the game and want to play PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite. If you’re a true PUBG mobile fan and wan to experience the game in India without any limitation-PUBG Mobile Korean is the answer.
How To Download PUBG Mobile Korea
PUBG Mobile Korea is similar to that of PUBG Mobile global version. However, it has no link to China. The game is published by the South Korea-based PUBG Corporation. Tencent has no involvement in PUBG Mobile Korean version.
The Korean version is not available on Google PlayStore in India. Only Japanese and Koreans can download it directly from google play store.
If you wish to download the Korean version in India, you can do by downloading the APK and OBB files of a game or via stores like Tap-Tap.
Note before Installing the game:
- Ensure that you have enough free space on your mobile device.
- Strong internet connection
- Stop all background apps, if you’re using a data connection to download a game.
1) Use this link to Download the Tap-Tap Application on your device.
2) Install Tap-Tap.
3) When Installed, Run the Application on your device -> Search PUBG Mobile KR and Tap on Install.
4) Once Done you can find the PUBG Mobile KR app on your home screen- Run and Enjoy the game.
The game is completely free to Install and has no limitation in India like PUBG Mobile. You can download the game and enjoy it without any worry.