Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds is the most popular battle royale game currently in the gaming world. It has captured tremendous audience and after its huge success on PC, it was released on Android and iOS which was very well received. But alot of players are not able to experience the HD game graphics in their phone. As it is locked by tencent due to gaming compatibility of the phone.
So now to fix that issue and to let people unlock the HDR graphics in their respective phone, all you have to do is follow the procedure given in the video bellow.
So after some time researching, our team has found a new and fresh app that allow users to manipulate the graphics of their pubg mobile game.
The app is called “GFX Tool For Pubg Wallpapers” which can be downloaded from playstore using the link given bellow.
This app allows user to do following things:
* Features OF GFX Tool :
– 1080 Resolution: Change the resolution of the game.
– Extreme FPS: Unlock the Extreme FPS level.
– Style: Change graphics style setting.
– Memory Boost: Boost up the game performance.
– HDR Game Graphic: Unlock the HDR graphics on low end devices.
– Shadow:.Enable and disable shadow.
– 4xMSAA: Enable and disable Anti Aliasing.
– GPU Optimization: Custom OpenGL shaders.
– Save My Layout & Sensitivity Settings: Prevent resetting of game layout & sensitivity settings
– Minimal Interface Of App
– Demo Video For App
Features OF PUBG Wallpaper :
– Download Your favourite Wallpaper
– Share With Friends And Set AS Wallpaper as home screen
– Easy And Minimal Pubg Wallpaper App