Tencent’s PUBG Mobile is the most popular battle royale game on Android & iOS devices. With millions of player base, it allows 100 players to drop on an island, survive and battle among them to emerge victorious. PUBGM has successfully attracted millions of gamers across the globe because of smooth gameplay experience and graphics. Everyday millions of player login PUBG Mobile either through Google account, Facebook account or Guest Log-In. Login saves your data and keeps all the stuffs accessible for you, when visited again.
However, there’re many players yet who struggle with their lost account and tries to recover it. Today we’ll have a look into how to recover PUBG Mobile Accounts.
How to recover Guest Account
PUBG mobile Guest log-in is the safest and most convenient login option that every fresh players try. People who installs the game for first time and want to give it a try, mostly prefers the guest log in method.
Guest login is a great option for new players, but it comes with few disadvantages. PUBG mobile guest login saves your data on your device. If you forgot to link your account to Facebook or Google and lose your device, it’s tricky to get that account back. Let’s see how you can recover your lost PUBG Mobile Guest account.
- Run PUBG Mobile on your device
- Select the “help” option on your start screen
- A new dialog box appears -> Click on the message icon at top right corner.
- Here you will be granted access to pubg mobile Customer support.
- Explain you issues and provide the proper details like your in-game ID, user name, your type of device, in-app purchases, etc.
- When done wait for few days until they confirm your information and get your account back.
- Once you get it back, link it to your Facebook or Google ASAP.
Recover Facebook or Google Account
This step isn’t tricky at all. If you have already linked your account to facebook or google, you do not have to worry about losing it. The information is stored in PUBG Mobile servers and you can get you account back on new device by simply logging in.
But there’re some cases when Facebook actually disabled players’ PUBG mobile account. Now how you recover it? Check below:
PUBG mobile often disables your facebook login when someone tries unauthorized access to login your account.
- During such times you can access your account with your Google if it’s also linked to it.
- Contact the PUBG Mobile customer care support as mentioned above. And try recovering your account.
If you have any doubts, drop in the comment section.