GFX Tool is an amazing Tool that allows you to play high graphics game on your low-end devices. These Tools are widely used by many players in PUBG Mobile for an impressive performance. GFX Tool does some adjustments to your game which is technically not allowed but these changes help Players to offer smooth gameplay.
A lot of Players use GFX TOOL in PUBG Mobile. Read PUBG Mobile: How to Use GFX Tool Without Ban.
PUBG Lite players also use GFX Tool to make their game better and fast. PUBG Lite is an alternate version of PUBG Mobile especially developed for low-end android devices. Players even use GFX Tools in the PUBG Lite version. Only few players know How to use it. Today we’ll be looking at How to Use GFX Tool in PUBG Lite.
FREE 75 UC GIVEAWAY EVERYDAY!! LIVE NOW
To win 75 UC every day Follow these steps:
- Follow me on Nimo.tv/technobrotherzz
- I am Live Everyday at 5:00 Pm. Just type your name in chats to enter in giveaway.
- Wait till end of stream to know if you won <3
You can come and say Hi and let me know you came from Website.(If I’m offline just follow me you will get notified when I’m live <3 )
How to Use GFX Tool in PUBG Lite
1) Check Your Device is Rooted or not
GFX Tool For PUBG Lite only works on rooted device. So, you have to check if your device is rooted or not. There’s an application called KINGROOT that allows you to root your device if it isn’t.
Download and Install the application on your device.
Run it and Click on Root to root your device.
2) Download GFX Tool For PUBG Lite
Once you’re done rooting your device download the PUBG Lite GFX Tool on your Android device from below:
GFX Tool For PUBG Lite
3) How to use GFX Tool For PUBG Lite:
After you’re done installing the App run it on your device. I’ll explain you the setting to be made for PUBG lite.
- Resolution: Keep your resolution maximum upto 1600×900.
- Graphics: For better wualit you can select HD option.
- Framerate: If you have a decent phone you can go for 60FPS and 25FPS will work fine too if you don’t have one.
- Anti-Aliasing: It’s not that essential you can set it accordingly, you wish. This makes your game look better.
- Shadow Quality: Put it low. less the shadow better it is
- Color Grade: It’s on your choice.
- Light Effects: Keep this option at the lowest level.
- Texture Quality: Set it on Medium.
- Detail Distance: Set it as low. It helps you spotting player at a distance.
- Auto Optimization: It will automatically adjust itself .
Drop your doubts in the comment section.