Tencent’s Player unknown battleground is one of the best battle royal games among Call of Duty and Fortnite. Developers are frequently trying to add more updates to make it enjoyable. According to reports, Tencent is planning to add new mode in Arcade tab i.e. Team Deathmatch mode.Check trailer below:
Team Deathmatch mode is already available in PUBG Mobile and finally arriving to PC. PUBG TDM will give players 8v8 battle arena in 7 different locations including Erangel, Sanhok, Vikendi and Miramar.
Team Deathmatch follows the standard pattern where 2 teams battle with each other until one reaches the max points. Players are respawned endlessly with the weapons in loadouts. In PUBG TDM 2 teams of 8 players will battle. First team to score 50 points wins the game.
Seven different Maps of Team Deathmatch include:
- ERANGEL – Stalber, Sosnovka Military Base
- SANHOK – Paradise Resort, Docks
- VIKENDI – Podvosto, Peshkova
- MIRAMAR – Campo Militar
New 6.2 PUBG update is already available on Test servers with several new updates and features including TDM. Update will went live on PUBG server soon.
PC gamers are you excited for 6.2 update?
- Top 5 Open World Android Games 2020 – Part II
- PUBG Update 6.2 Live NOW
- Top 5 Android Games to Play in February 2020 – Free Download Part II
- Sony PlayStation 5 : Official Website Live Now
- Top 5 Android Games to Play in February 2020 – Free Download