The popularity of Free Fire is unquestionable now. This battle-royale title rose to tremendous heights after the ban of PUBG Mobile in India. Free Fire saw enormous growth in player base, thus becoming the target for hackers, who spoils the fairplay game environment.
Free Fire is one of the most popular BR mobile game that offers every battle royale elements in-game. The title managed to carve a niche in the battle-royale genre with fast-paced gameplay, graphics and new features. It offers an incredible gameplay experience, has large weaponry, maps and locations in-game.
In order to deal with these hackers, Free Fire constantly update anti-cheat detection system and other methods to prevent foul plays in-game. The developers also request players to report the hackers immediately when they encounter one. Players can report the suspicious gameplay in Free Fire without any concern.
As per recent reports, the title banned more than 30M cheaters until now. Also, the weekly reports terminate such accounts on large numbers. Apart from this, seven major reasons can get you banned instantly in Free Fire. Let’s find out what?
7 Reasons You can get banned Instantly in Free Fire
- Using modified or unauthorized game client.
- Using unauthorized tools that interact with the Free Fire game client.
- Using non-official programs to provide an edge to gameplay.
- Modifying model files to gain unfair advantages.
- Utilizing glitches or bugs to exploit the gaming experience.
- Being reported by multiple players, and detected for abnormal gameplay simultaneously.
- Bypassing Free Fire anti-hack system via illicit local data transfer.
The developers gave a strict warning to all the players, to not get involved in any such suspicious activities in-game. The caught will receive a severe punishment of account suspension and permanent device ban. There will be no exceptions for anyone making use of not only hacking apps/mods but also in-game bugs to gain illegitimate advantages on the battlefield.
Players are requested to not participate in any such activities or team up with hackers, which in turn can get their accounts removed permanently from Free Fire.