After a long wait of 9 months, PUBG Mobile fans in India finally get to experience the game as Battlegrounds Mobile India. The Early Access for the game is out now for everyone to try out.
You can now download and play Battlegrounds Mobile India Beta Version on the Google Playstore. At the start, the game was only available for a limited number of players on 17th June. Many missed occupying the slots and were disappointed. hence, developers reopened the slots for everyone to download and play the game.
BGMI Download link is available on Google Playstore now. This article is a guide to How you can download and play Battlegrounds Mobile India on your device.
How To download Battlegrounds Mobile India Google Play Store
1) To download the game first you have to join the testing program for BGMI. Here is the Playstore link.
2) When you are successfully registered for the testing program. Click the “download it on Google Play” option.
3) Click on the “Install” button and download Battlegrounds Mobile India on your android device.
Ensure that you have enough Free space on your device. The file size of the game is 721 MB on Google Play Store, and later, you also have to download the resource pack depending on your device.
You can also Download BGMI APK + OBB from here.
- Download Naruto Shippuden – Ultimate Ninja Impact ROM PPSSPP
- Download Free Running ROM PPSSPP
- Download God Of War – Ghost Of Sparta ROM PPSSPP
- Forspoken Free Download PC (v1.21 & ALL DLCs)
- Dead Island 2 Free Download
Check our YouTube.