Grand Theft Auto V is an incredible addition to GTA Series. There is hardly any video game that can match the level of GTA 5.
However, GTA 5 requires a high-end PC with good graphics to enjoy it. It is not compatible with Low-end PCs. Well, there are many such games like GTA 5 that you can play on low-end PCs.
1) The Godfather II
Godfather is the best popular trilogy in Hollywood. The Godfather II has a good storyline, where you control your characters following all the events. You can also play it online with your friends. It allows up to sixteen players to join in a match. You have to team up with eight people and defeat rival gang members. This is a fun game to play if you are a GTA 5 fan.
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: P4 2.8GHz or faster
- CPU SPEED: 2.8 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1 GB
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista
- VIDEO CARD: 256 MB Shader Model 3.0, DirectX 9.0c compatible video card NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better (7300, 7600 GS, and 8500 are below minimum system requirements), ATI X1600 Pro or better (HD2400 is below minimum system requirements)
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 256 MB
- HARDWARE T&L: Yes
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: At least 9GB of free space (Source: System Requirements Lab)
2) Just Cause
Just Cause remain as one of the best open-world game from our childhood featuring all the elements. It is an action-adventure game that consists of elements like GTA. The game is a combination of movie and open-world game, that allows players to move freely and have their way. Just Cause features freedom of traversal, the destructible environment, and the vast open world that altogether create the maelstrom of madness. This is a must-try PC game for a Vice City fan.
Minimum system requirements
- Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP. (Windows® 95/98/ME/NT not supported)
- Pentium IV 1.4GHz (or AMD AthlonXP 1700+ processor or higher).
- 256MB System Memory.
- 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required – 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible with 128 MB and Shader model 2.0. (GF FX 5700 or ATI 9500)
- 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers
- 4.0GB of uncompressed free disk space (plus 600MB for Windows® 2000/XP swap file)
- 100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard, and latest drivers. (Source: Steam)
3) Max Payne
Even though Max Payne is not an open-world game, but is an amazing action game like GTA 5. Your PC requires only 128 MB RAM to run the game. The game features a linear storyline where you go through a number of missions in-game. You play as the lead character, Max Payne, who’s assigned with numerous missions. There are lots of powerful weapons to use in-game. This is a fun game to play on your low=end PC, if you can’t play GTA 5.
Minimum system requirements
- OS: Win 95
- Processor: Intel Pentium III/AMD Athlon MP
- Graphics: AMD Rage 128 Ultra 16MB or NVIDIA Vanta 16 MB
- System Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Storage: 600 MB Hard drive space
- DirectX 8 Compatible Graphics Card (Source: Game-Debate)
Also check- How TO PLAY GTA 5 ON LOW SETTINGS