BGMI is one of the most played games on mobile devices in India today. The game gained a large number of players in just a few months after its release. All gamers love to play high-quality games and many people use high-end devices for better gaming. However, few are still struggling with their old phones and low-end devices.
To help such players to experience BGMI with no lag, we’ve brought you the best GFX Tool for BGMI.
What is GFX Tool?
The GFX tool allows gamers to change BGMI settings for smooth, lag-free play. Most players use the GFX tool available in the online store. It helps to deliver better performance on devices that often struggle to run BGMI smoothly.
Smooth, uninterrupted, and seamless gameplay can save your life in a fraction of seconds. GFX Tool is one of the keys to experiencing better gameplay on low-end devices.
Today, we brought you the best GFX Tool for BGMI that not only boosts your framerate but also provides smooth and quality gameplay avoiding lag.
Best Tool for BGMI
If you’re a GFX Tool user and want to try something a bit more powerful than your usual GFX Tool, you can go for GFX Tool For BGMI.
GFX Tool For BGMI is the popular tool on Google Playstore used by lots of Battlegrounds Mobile India players. The best thing about it is, it doesn’t require a rooted device.
How to Use GFX Tool For BGMI
- Click the link here to download Tool from Google Play Store.
- Tap the Download button and wait for the app to be downloaded and installed on your device.
Other Settings :
- Select the game version as v1.6 BGMI.
- Graphics Quality: Select HD Smooth for a good and smooth experience or you can go for Extra Smooth if you have a low-end device.
- Resolution: 1280×720 resolution is recommended but you can pick any of your choices.
- Game Version: Select the BGMI recent version you are playing.
- Frame Rate: 30 FPS is preferable for a smooth experience on mobile. You can also go for 60FPS depends on your device.
- Anti Aliasing: Disable.
- Color Style: You can choose any of your choices.
- Shadow Quality: Disable it.
- Graphics API: Default.
If you are concerned about being banned from using the GFX tool. It is a very rare case. So, you can use it without worry. Drop your doubts in the comment section.