Call of Duty: Vanguard is the newest COD shooter game developed by Sledgehammer Games. The game comes with lots of maps, campaign, multiplayer, and zombies game modes along with content from Call of Duty: Warzone. Vanguard was released on November 5th, 2021 for PC, PS4, PS5. Xbox One, Series X/S.
There are many different game modes, Campaign mode revolves around World War II and tells the story of heroes who turned the tide of war and changed the course of history. It has one of the best COD story pieces set during WWII.
Multiplayer mode features over 20 Multiplayers maps, out of which 16 maps are built for core Multiplayer 6v6 modes. Get a signature COD multiplayer experience in this mode.
Also includes a new Zombie Mode developed by Treyarch. Survive against the living dead. The gameplay is similar to other COD versions with the thrilling action as expected from the franchise. Download the free PC game from here.
How To Download Call of Duty: Vanguard PC
- Click the download button below and you will be asked if you want to open one app. Select Yes and start the download. If you don’t have an app, download here.
- Launch the game, enjoy and play. If you run into problems, run the game as an administrator and make sure you update your video drivers and have DirectX installed, which you can get here.
Minimum PC requirements
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit (latest update)
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300
- RAM: 8GB
- Video Memory: 2GB
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- DirectX: 12
- Storage: 36GB