Call of Duty: Strike Team is a tactical shooter game published by Activision in 2013. Call of Duty: Strike Team features the revolutionary ability to dynamically switch from run-and-gun first person view to reconnaissance and coordinated squad attacks in third-person view.
The game was almost ahead of its time with best in class game modes. The game featured modes like campaign, survival mode, the attack mode and domination mode. In the campaign mode the game is set in Black Ops story arc, in 2020.
The single player experience provides the similar feeling of previous Call of Duty games. This mode introduces strategic gameplay while enhancing tactics of positioning and map awareness.
This is one of the best Android games that you won’t find on the Google PlayStore. Altough the game was officially released by Activision, the company has decided to remove it from the Google PlayStore. So the only way you can download the game is through APK format. To get this game follow the article.
Steps to download and install Call of Duty: Strike Team on your device.
1. Download the game file from the download button below.
2. After this, extract the file and install the apk.
3. After the installation, do not open the app. Instead, copy the OBB files to this location -‘Android/OBB/com. CallofDuty:Strike Team’. (Actual location name might vary)
4. You can now start the game and then, allow the storage permissions.
5. It will take a few moments to read and load the data files. After that, select an account.
6. You can now enjoy the game