Dead Space is a science fiction survival horror game developed and published by Electronic Arts (EA) in 2008. Player has to save a mining spaceship which is captured by the aliens.
The crew of the ship has already been dead and their corpses are turned into alien zombie like creatures known as ‘Necromorphs’. There’s not only one type of creature in the game, as you advance further various creatures show up, each with different abilities and requiring different tactics to defeat.
Players have to play as Issac Clarke in the game, controlling him through over the shoulder third-person perspective. He has through go through dark vacuum corridors where he has limited air supply and fight the nasty aliens which appear before him.
The game has a horror element which will keep you at the edge of your seats and keep your adrenaline high. Unfortunately the game is not available on PlayStore. So the only way you can download the game is through APK format. To get this game follow the article.
Steps to download and install Dead Space on your device.
1. Download the game file from the download button below.
2. After this, extract the file and install the apk.
3. After the installation, do not open the app. Instead, copy the OBB files to this location -‘Android/OBB/com. DeadSpace.’ (Actual location name might vary)
4. You can now start the game and then, allow the storage permissions.
5. It will take a few moments to read and load the data files. After that, select an account.
6. You can now enjoy the game