PUBG Mobile has dominated the mobile platform with an enormous player base. Over millions of players are active every day to enjoy the game.
PUBG Mobile Lite is an alternate version of PUBG mobile for players having low-end devices. It allows players to play PUBG Mobile with a similar and smooth gameplay experience.
New PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1 update was recently launched. This new update brings additional new content and features in-game. If you want to download the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1 Global Version Update, you’re in the right place.
NOTE: As PUBG Mobile lite is banned in India, Indian users should avoid trying to install the game on their devices.
How To Download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1 Update
Players can download the game directly from Google Playstore. however, if you want to install it through APK file. Follow the steps below to Download and Install latest PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1 Update.
1) Go to official PUBG Mobile Lite website here.
2) Click on the download option at the top right corner of the screen.
3)Select the APK Download from the dropdown list
4) Download the files on your android device and Install it. Make sure you’ve enabled the “Install from Unknown source” option.
Settings->Safety and Privacy-> Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
5) Install the APK file and enjoy the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1 update on your Android device.
Download from TAP-TAP
1) Visit this link to Download the Tap-Tap Application on your device.
2) Install Tap-Tap.
3) When Installed, Run the Application on your device -> Search PUBG Mobile Lite and Tap on Install.
4) Once Done you can find the PUBG Mobile Lite on your home screen- Run and Enjoy PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1 update.
The APK size of the game is 575MB and the update file is 98MB.