PUBG Mobile is the biggest battle-royale game with an enormous player base in the past few years. With millions of daily active users, it is one of the most popular games. With the rising demand for the game, Krafton did not overlook the low-end devices that couldn’t run PUBG Mobile smoothly. Hence, introduced PUBG Mobile Lite.
PUBG Mobile Lite version enables players to experience similar smooth gameplay experiences on their low-end mobile phones. Since its release, PUBG Mobile Lite has received consistent updates every couple of months.
The new PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0 update was recently launched with some major additions in-game. Fans are very excited, as the latest version brings new cosmetic items, including several unique upgradable gun skins for weapons like Scar-L, AKM, and many more.
Gamers who can’t access the game through Playstore can use our external links to download the APK Obb file of PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.2. Follow the below-given instructions to download the game on your device.
- Before downloading ensure that you have enough free space on your Android device to download the game.
- Strong internet connection
- Stop all background apps, if you’re using a data connection to download a game.
- You only need 714 MB of free space and 1 GB of RAM to seamlessly experience PUBG Mobile Lite on your Android device.
Download & Install PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0 APK
1) Click the link below to download the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0 Beta APK Version.
2) Download APK on your android device and Install it. Make sure you’ve enabled the “Install from Unknown source” option.
Settings->Safety and Privacy-> Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
3) Install and Run the game.
Note: If you face any error while installing or parsing the package. Download and try reinstalling the game.