Pokemon GO is arguably the best augmented reality game for Android and iOS devices. The game uses the GPS location to find and capture Pokémon and battle with others. It stood to be one of the top grossing games in mobile phones.
The players are termed as trainers as they wander around to locate, capture, battle, and train virtual Pokémon that appear to be in the real world. This is one of the few games that parents would really love as this game requires players to move around rather than sitting in one spot to play the game.
At the time of release the whole world went crazy over the game which was based on their childhood cartoon series. Then you could easily find the Pokemon Go players running around the streets with their phones in their hands looking for all the fancy Pokemons they can pick up.
Do you also want to live again you childhood memories through this game? If yes then follow up with the article to get the game.
Steps to download and install Pokemon GO on your device.
1. Download the game file from the download button below.
2. After this, extract the file and install the apk.
3. After the installation, do not open the app. Instead, copy the OBB files to this location -‘Android/OBB/com.niantic’. (Actual location name might vary)
4. You can now start the game and then, allow the storage permissions.
5. It will take a few moments to read and load the data files. After that, select an account.
6. You can now enjoy the game with your squad!