The news of PUBG Mobile ban in India took the Internet by storm. It became the hottest trend on the social platform in no time. PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular battle royale mobile game in India. It has become a benchmark elevating several Esports opportunity in the country.
PUBG Mobile ban came as surprise. The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology of India banned 118 Chinese apps including PUBG Mobile, said the apps were engaged in activities “prejudicial to Sovereignty and Integrity of India, Defence of India, Security of State and Public Order”.
However, many players are still sticking to the game and want to play PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite. We’ll discuss how to download it on your Android device without google play store.
How To Download PUBG Mobile
You can download PUBG MObile using their official website. You just have to download the “PUBG Mobile APK” from the site. Follow thhe below steps to download it.
1) Visit PUBG Mobile Official website here. For PUBG Mobile Lite use visit here.
2) Click on ‘Download Apk’ to download it on your device.
3) Enable ‘Install from unknown sources’ option on your device. Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
4) Once downloaded, Install the APK file.
5) Run PUBG Mobile, log in with your account and Enjoy it on your device.
Download Using Tap-Tap Client
You can also download PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite using Tap-Tap client. Download the Tap-Tap store on your device, it is similar to play store and you can also update your apps.
Drop your doubts in the comment section.