PUBG Mobile is one of the popular Battle Royale game and has evolved a lot since its release. The battle royale has become a phenomenon with an enormous player base globally. With millions of player base PUBG mobile triumph as the best game on Android/iOS devices.
PUBG Mobile is banned in India. The title along with 118 Chinese apps was crushed in between India-China conflicts as they pose a threat to the national security and privacy of the citizens of India.
Since the relaunch news of PUBG Mobile India, fans are excitedly waiting for the release date announcement. Meanwhile, PUBG Corporation rolled out a 1.2 Beta version to test out the new features in-game before releasing the global version of PUBG Mobile.
If you want to try out the beta test version of PUBG Mobile 1.2, you are in right place. In this article, we’ll show you How to download and play PUBG Mobile 1.2 Beta version on your Android devices.
How to Download PUBG Mobile 1.2 Beta
Note: India players cannot download and play this APK file on their Android device due to ban of PUBG Mobile in India.
1) Download the APK file of PUBG Mobile 1.2 beta from the link below
2) Enable the “Install from Unknown sources” on your Android devices.
3) Make sure you have enough free space on your mobile phone. The file size of APK is more than 625 MB
4) Once downloaded, locate the APK file and Install it on your device.
5) Tap on Agree to all the in-game patches.
6) Login through the “Guest” option.
7) Enter the invitation code and Tap the yellow button to play PUBG Mobile 1.2 beta version.
Note: If you receive any kind of error, download the APK file and try again.
Drop your doubts in the comment section.