Real Racing 2 is racing game developed and published by Firemint in 2010. This game launched as a sequel to 2009’s Real Racing which stood to be a huge success.
The game features three play modes which are Career Mode, online multiplayer and Party Play races. These exciting modes give players an option to choose as they like. The game also has 30 officially licensed cars to keep the realism of the game which include Ford Shelby MustanG GTR500, Nissan GT-R (R35) and many more. Career Mode, online multiplayer and Party Play races
The game allow players to race in fifteen beautiful locations with 40 miles of highly detailed race tracks, speedways and city circuits which can be accessed in night time as well as twilight race.
Unfortunately the game is not available on PlayStore as the developers seem to focus on other games. But don’t worry we got your back. Follow the article ahead to get the game for yourselves.
Steps to download and install Real Racing 2 on your device.
1. Download the game file from the download button below.
2. After this, extract the file and install the apk.
3. After the installation, do not open the app. Instead, copy the OBB files to this location -‘Android/OBB/com. Real Racing 2. (Actual location name might vary)
4. You can now start the game and then, allow the storage permissions.
5. It will take a few moments to read and load the data files. After that, select an account.
6. You can now enjoy the game!