Call of Duty Mobile is one of the top Battle Royale games for mobile from the biggest shooting game franchise, Activision. This game is among the most played Battle Royale games. The game has seen a huge surge in players since the ban of PUBG in India.
Like every battle royale game, COD mobile also have rank tier and level XP system. The game feature two modes Battle-royale and Multiplayer mode with a rank tier system divided into Rookie, Veteran, Elite, Pro, Master, and Legendary tiers and a maximum level XP of 150.
Now the developers have released a new map in the form of the update. Call of Duty Mobile’s first big update of the year is finally here. As teased earlier, the new update resets the timer to Season 1 as it succeeds the Season 13, the final update released in 2020.
Season 1 update brings a new multiplayer map, extended multiplayer game modes, new weapons and an upgraded Battle Royale mode. The new map is set inside of a holiday shopping complex which is categorised under a small to mid size map named Reclaim.
Steps to Download and Install the game.
- Download the game file from the download button below.
2. After this, extract the file and install the apk.
3. After the installation, do not open the app. Instead, copy the OBB files to this location -‘Android/OBB/activision. (Actual location name might differ)
4. You can now start the game and then, allow the storage permissions.
5. It will take a few moments to read and load the data files. After that, select an account.
6. You can now enjoy the game.