Tencent’s PUBG Mobile is one of the best battle royale game on Android and iOS devices. PUBG Mobile never fails to impress us with frequent new updates and content every season. The game has an enormous player base with millions of daily active players.
As usual, PUBG Mobile launched the latest update of the game recently. PUBG Mobile 1.2 update consists of new features, upgrades, improvements along with new game mode called ‘Runic Power’ mode. Introduced recently, the Runic power mode is an incredible addition in-game.
Runic Power mode
The Runic power mode is an exciting game mode launched recently in PUBG mobile 1.2 update. However, it is a limited-time mode, which means we won’t be able to enjoy runic power mode after specific time. Runic power mode. Runic power mode will be available from January 12th to March 7th.
Runic power mode offers 3 different modes each with unique skills, that can be used in-game to defeat enemies.
in this game mode, you have to select energy type based on your gameplay skill. RUnes have two skills -Summon and Boost.
- Summon skill – You can summon a wheel of flame that rolls forward slowly and deal burn damage to enemies it touches.
- Boost skill – Adds a burning effect to your Ammo for a short time.
- Summon skill – Summons an ice wall. Each block of the ice wall can be destroyed separately. When the ice wall appears, it will lift up players or vehicles directly above them.
- Boost skill – Adds a freezing effect to Ammo for a short time. Freezing reduces the effectiveness of healing.
- Summon skill – Summons a semi-transparent shield of wind that reduces the damage of bullets shot from outside the shield.
- Boost skill – Increases your movement and reload speed
The catch here is, players require one crystal to use skills and abilities in-game.
To Download PUBG Mobile 1.2 Runic Power mode click here.