Free Fire is among the most popular battle royale games in India. The game is heavily inspired by PUBG Mobile with a similar concept. 50 players are dropped onto an island where you have to survive against 49 players. Free Fire Guild is one of the most amazing features in-game.
The game has some great features, and Guilds/clan in Free Fire is one of them. Players create Guilds in-game to communicate, play matches with other players around the globe and enjoy the thrill together.
However, creating a clan in free fire costs you Diamond(in-game currency). Once you created a guild you can invite your friends to join it and play along. There are lots of active guild/clans that you can join and earn rewards.
If you’re a beginner and want to create your own Guild in Free Fire. In this article, we’ll discuss how.
How to create Guild in Free Fire
1) Visit the home screen menu of Free Fire. Tap on the guild icon at the right side of your screen
2) A new window appears. Now select Create Guild’ option at the bottom right corner of the screen.
3) Choose any good or unique name for your Guild to stand out. Enter it
4) A payment window will ask you to pay the required in-game currency that is around 5000 Gold or 1000 Diamonds to create a guild in Free Fire.
5) Tap the Invite option on the Members list.
6) Once done, click on Guild created option and later the ‘Guild Invite’ option to invite friends.