Garena’s Free Fire is among the most popular BR game on mobile devices. The game created its benchmark and has been a successful title in the battle royale genre. Free Fire has millions of daily active player base delivering high-quality gaming experience to mobile players. Do you know about the Free Fire MAX APK version?
However, the Free Fire mobile version you played was released for all mobile phones, especially for low-end devices. Recently, Garena introduced a new Free Fire game version called – Free Fire MAX.
What is Free Fire MAX? Free Fire MAX is an upgraded version of Free Fire that promises to deliver an immersive experience like other high-end BR mobile games. Moreover, this prototype version of the game features incredible graphics, amazing sound effects, good animation, intense action and many more.
Free Fire Max uses Firelink technology which allows players to use two different variants at the same time. Moreover, you can use the same account on both versions and save the game simultaneously. It is a wonderful feature that allows us to enjoy the game without any hassle.
The minimum requirements for Free Fire MAX are 2GB RAM device with an Android version least 4.4 & above.
If you want to download Free Fire Max on your mobile phone. Follow the Article below:
How to Download Free Fire MAX
Note: Free Fire Max is only available for Android devices now. iOS users cannot take the advantage of new prototype version with Firelink technology.
1) Download the APK and OBB zip file from below. Make sure you have 800 MB of free space on your phone before downloading it.
2) Enable the “Install from Unknown source” option.
Settings->Safety and Privacy-> Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
3) After this, extract the file and install the apk. Do not open the game now.
4) Turn off the mobile data and Wi-Fi connection. Now place the data file “com.dts.freefiremax” in /sdcard/Android/obb/ this location.
5) You can now start the game and then, allow the storage permissions.
6) Run the game and enjoy Free Fire MAX on your Android devices.