As days are passing by the eagerness to know more about the next instalment in the GTA franchise is increasing among the fans. People are anticipating official announcement from Rockstar.
While the above does not seem to happen anytime soon by the official house, we have been able to gather up some leaks from various sources about the GTA VI.
Though these leaks don’t mean that they would be 100% true, so take them with a pinch of salt. Let’s take a look at some of them.
- The anticipated GTA title has been in development since 2012 but was not under proper production until 2015.
- The game has been given the codename as PROJECT AMERICAS.
- Set in both Vice City and a new fictional location based on Rio de Janeiro. Few mission will take place in Liberty City too.
- Game won’t be as realistic as Red Dead Redemption 2 because it will try to maintain the balance between realism and arcade.
- Despite the earlier leaks of featuring a female protagonist, we now don’t see that happening as we will be having a single playable male protagonist.
- Will be based in 1970s-1980s.
- You will be playing as wannabe drug lord named “Ricardo”.
- The gameplay will revolve around forming Ricardo’s connection and to rank up higher in drug cartels.
- Weather will focus on extreme conditions like hurricanes and floods.
- Is heavily inspired by the story of Netflix’s Narcos.