We often get bored with our character names in PUBG Mobile and wish to try a new name. You’re at the right place if you want to know how to change your PUBG Mobile character name and appearance. Pubg Mobile has created a benchmark being the most popular and successful game on Android and iOS devices. Daily millions of players fight against each other on PUBG Mobile battleground for chicken dinner. The impact of PUBG mobiles keeps increasing day by day.
Tencent’s frequent update to make the game more interesting and enjoyable. The characters and our name in PUBG mobile are one of the significant aspects that makes pubg mobile more interesting. Players in PUBG Mobile can have their own username and decide character’s appearance. Let’s have a look at how to change your character name in PUBG Mobile.
How To Change Character name in PUBG Mobile
1) You get a free rename card on reaching level 10 and completing all progress missions. If you don’t have one you can also purchase a rename card from the shop.
2) Select the Nam card from your Inventory and Tap ‘Use’
3) You will see a pop up on your display to change a name.
4) Enter your new name and click ‘Ok’ to change it. Note you can only change your name once.
To Change Your Character Appearance
1) Visit ‘Inventory’ to customize your character. Select ‘appearance, on the left side of the screen.
2) Several option appears-> Choose gender, face, hairstyle and skin colour depending on your choice
3) When you’re all done with your appearance confirm the final look and select “OK”.
Tecent’s constant updates and a diversity of unique options in PUBG Mobile offers exceptional gaming experience.