Call of Duty mobile recently update to control support now. The Controller support allows you to connect your PlayStation,Xbox controller for easier and smoother game play.
To connect your Controller to your device:
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your device.
- Turn on the Controller Bluetooth by holding PlayStation and Share button for few seconds at same time. Xbox- hold Xbox and sync button.
- Select your controller from list of available devices.If you can’t connect repeat the step (2) again.
- Head into COD Mobile -> Settings tab -> Controller -> settings and make sure you have enabled controller support and check it displays controller connected.
5. Change your settings as you please to make them best suited for you.