Free Fire is one of the most played battle royale mobile games. This is an online third-person shooter heavily influenced by PUBG Mobile.
Garena Free Fire releases a new patch every two months with new features, changes, updates, new skins, pets, characters, and more. However, as always, the developers released OB31 Advance Server for testing before it go live on global servers.
The latest updates to Free Fire are followed by an advance server that allows users to try and test the game’s features before the official version is released. The Advanced Server is a test server for registered users to discover bugs and technical flaws in the game.
Free Fire Advance Server OB31 is recently out now. Gamers can download the APK file and try out the game on their android devices.
How To Download OB31 Advance Server
1) First, you have to visit the official Free Fire OB27 Advance Server website. Click here.
2) Now click on Login Facebook on the home page screen to log yourself in. Fill in all the required information and click Join Now.
3) Once you have logged in, You will find the ‘Download APK’ option on your screen. It will soon be available to Download. (Make sure you have enough free space 747 MB on your device)
4) Once downloaded, Ensure you have enabled “Installation from unknown source”. Go to the Settings / Apps / Menu / Special access / Install unknown apps to enable.
5) Locate and Install the APK File from File Manager.
Note: You have to enter the Activation Code to access the test server. It is only available to registered users. The advance server will be available until November 25, 2021.