One of the most popular games GTA 5 is an open world game, which allows players to roam around the map to explore it. Apart from missions and role play elements, vehicles are one of the most significant aspect of GTA.
Trying to go from one location to other is needy in such a huge map, hence helicopters could be super useful in the game. Helicopters are the fastest and easiest solution when it comes to traveling across the map.
However finding a helicopter in GTA 5 is tough. So here are few ways you can get your hands on the helicopter in the game.
GTA 5 players can find helicopters in some certain locations. They could be generally found on helipads with rooftop access. However these cannot be seen easily and players will have to search for them manually.
Here are few helicopter spawn spots on GTA 5, along with their respective vehicles:
- Central Los Santos Medical Center (Maverick, Buzzard and Cargobob)
- Davis Sheriff’s Station (Police Maverick and Buzzard)
- Elysian Island (Cargobob)
- Los Santos International Airport (Frogger)
- NOOSE Headquarters (Maverick, Buzzard, and Annihilator)
- Sandy Shores Airfield (Frogger and Cargobob)
- Vespucci Helipad (Swift)
Buying Helicopter Online
If you want to own helicopter in-game, you can purchase the Vespucci Helipad for $419,850. Further you can buy various helicopters via the EyeFind website. The helicopter and helipad will be expensive but permanent addition to the player’s collection.
Cheats for Helicopter
Cheats are one of the easiest way to get helicopters without spending anything. There is no need to purchase a vehicle online and also no need to search looking for a helicopter.
Here are the GTA 5 cheats for a Buzzard helicopter:
- PC: BUZZOFF
- PlayStation: Circle, Circle, L1, Circle, Circle, Circle, L1, L2, R1, Triangle, Circle, Triangle
- Xbox: B, B, LB, B, B, B, LB, LT, RB, Y, B, Y
- Phone Number: 1-999-289-9633