Battlegrounds Mobile India Early access is available right now on Google Playstore. Many Indian gamers have gained access to the game, while few haven’t yet. Also, the release of OPEN Beta is an indication that the final version of the game might release anytime soon.
Early access is available for all the players to enjoy. You can now download and play Battlegrounds Mobile India on your android device.
In this article, we present How you can officially get BGMI Early Access.
How To get Battlegrounds Mobile India Early Access
Follow the steps below to get the game officially on your device.
1) Visit the official Battlegrounds Mobile India site here.
2) Now press the “Early Access Now!” button on your screen. It will redirect you to the BGMI user testing program.
3) Click on the “Become a tester” button. Once you are done press the “download it on Google Play” option.
4) You will again get redirected to Play Store. Click on the “Install” button and download Battlegrounds Mobile India on your android devices.
Ensure that you have enough Free space on your device. The file size of the game is 721 MB on Google Play Store, and later, you also have to download the resource pack depending on your device.
5) Choose the resource pack as required. Low-spec Resource Pack needs 379.6 MB free space, while HD Resource Pack weighs about 618.2 MB.
Download the pack and Enjoy the game on your device now.
All your progress in the Beta version will be maintained in the main version. You can also Download BGMI APK + OBB from here.