Krafton’s PUBG Mobile is arguably one of the most popular games on Android as well as iOS devices. The game has dominated the mobile platform with an enormous player base. India being the lion’s share for the popular mobile game in terms of downloads as well as active players.
Seeing the growth and popularity of PUBG Mobile, the developers came up with PUBG Mobile Lite as an alternate version for players having low-end devices. It allows players to play PUBG Mobile with a similar and smooth gameplay experience.
But it all vanished in a blink of an eye as the Indian Government announced a ban on both PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite. This has led to hardcore players of the game to wonder if there are other workarounds this situation.
Luckily there are some cheeky ways to make our work around the ban and still enjoy the game. I got your back with it.
PUBG Mobile Korea Version
This version is little better than the global version we used to play earlier. The Korean version of the game gets updates faster than the global version. Additionally, the PUBG Korea version also has a unique ‘Donkatsu Medal’ currency that can be used to open exclusive crates.
The Korean version of the mobile game has made it through the ban. Though the Korean version of the game is only available in the Google Play Stores of Korea and Japan, we still have a way by which you can download the game.
Steps to Download and Install the Korean Version
- Download the game file from the download button below.
2. After this, extract the file and install the apk.
3. After the installation, do not open the app. Instead, copy the OBB files to this location -‘Android/OBB/com.pubg.krmobile’.
4. You can now start the game and then, allow the storage permissions.
5. It will take a few moments to read and load the data files. After that, select an account. Note: Do not select the account to which your main PUBG account is linked, chances are that it might get suspended.
6. You can now enjoy the game with your squad!