Call of duty mobile is Activision’s best selling first-person shooting game. It is one of top battle royale games on Android and iOS devices with millions of download. COD mobile has kept setting records since the launch.
COD Mobile is the battle royale game which generated much after the ban of PUBG Mobile in India. A great amount of transition of players to COD Mobile has been seen since the ban of PUBG in India. The game has a great concept and amazing maps to enjoy with excellent in-game mechanics.
Call of Duty Mobile possess many features and the most exciting one is control support. The Controller support allows you to connect your PlayStation, Xbox controller for easier and smoother gameplay.
How To Use Controller Support in COD: Mobile
1) Turn on the Bluetooth of your device.
2) Turn on the Controller Bluetooth by holding the PlayStation and Share button for a few seconds at the same time. Xbox- hold Xbox and sync button.
3) Select your controller from the list of available devices. If you can’t connect repeat the step (2) again.
4) Head into COD Mobile -> Settings tab -> Controller -> settings and make sure you have enabled controller support and check it displays controller connected.
5) Change your settings as you please to make them best suited for you.
Drop Your Doubts in the comment section.