Following the ban of PUBG Mobile, Free Fire has become the most played battle royale game in India. It is an online third-person shooting game highly influenced by PUBG Mobile. The gameplay and concept everything is same as PUBG Mobile.
Free fire offers an incredible gameplay experience with less memory space on your devices. It also has large weaponry, maps and locations in-game to battle and enjoy. For sniping, free Fire has a lot of locations with Sniper tower. To make the best use of it, we’ve listed down the tips and strategies to use free fire towers for sniping.
1) To block the staircase summon an airdrop to prevent enemies from approaching to kill you. Remember to use the airdrop summon grenade to all the airdrop.
2) Next trappy thing you can do is, set a landmine on the entrance of the staircase to kill the enemies rushing towards you. You can also use a first-aid kit and landmine as a trap around the tower to kill enemies.
3) While you camp in the tower, do not grab any melee weapons or sit close to the wall. It can reveal yourself and the enemy.
4) To avoid headshots from your enemies, you can place an effigy of you or make a Gloo Wall to fool opponents.
5) Tower has some hole on the wall which can be used to aim and shoot through to bring down an enemy.
6) The tower usually has campers in it. To check them hide around somewhere near and spectate carefully.
7) You can also use a grenade or shoot on the hands and legs of an enemy which is exposed to you through the tower walls.
8) Do not stand while throwing a frag grenade or stun grenade from the tower. It can save you from headshots.
9) Always check and spectate carefully before going close to the tower.