PUBG Mobile Lite is the lower version of PUBG mobile. The Lite version is specially designed for players having low-end devices. This alternate version allows players to play PUBG Mobile with a similar, smooth gameplay experience on their low-end mobile phones.
The developers released the new PUBG Mobile Lite Version 0.21.2 (a while ago) with additional new features in-game. You can download the new PUBG mobile lite update from here.
Players who are still playing the previous version can update their game to experience new amazing content and intense BR.
Players can go and install the game through Google Playstore. However, players who can’t access the game through Playstore can use external links to download the APK Obb file of PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.2.
The original size of the APK file is 674 MB, while players also need to download the additional in-game content of 153 MB. Once you have completed these download processes, gamers can enjoy the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.2.
Download & Install PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 APK
Things you should note before downloading the game on your device –
- Ensure that you have enough free space on your Android device to download the game.
- Strong internet connection
- Stop all background apps, if you’re using a data connection to download a game.
1) Click the link below to download the PUBG Mobile Lite Latest APK Version.
2) Download APK on your android device and Install it. Make sure you’ve enabled the “Install from Unknown source” option.
Settings->Safety and Privacy-> Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
3) Install and Run the game.
Note: If you face any error while installing or parsing the package. Download and try reinstalling the game.