Krafton’s PUBG Mobile is arguably one of the most popular games on Android as well as iOS devices. The game has dominated the mobile platform with an enormous player base. India being the lion’s share for the popular mobile game in terms of downloads as well as active players.
PUBG Mobile never fails to impress us with frequent new updates and content every season. For the early impressions of the update the developers release beta versions to test out the bugs and glitches. The earlier 1.2 update was positively received by players upon its release. The developers of the game are now launching the beta stage for the next upgrade.
Just like other updates, this one also brings all new cool features and one of the most popular add on is the new map- Karakin. Want to try it out for yourself? Here are the steps to download the game.
Steps to Download and Install the PUBG M 1.3 Beta Version
- The file size is of 624 MB. Before downloading ensure that you have enough free space on your Android device to download the game.
- Strong internet connection
- Stop all background apps, if you’re using a data connection to download a game.
- Download the game file from the download button below.
2. After this, extract the file and install the apk.
3. After the installation, do not open the app. Instead, copy the OBB files to this location -‘Android/OBB/com.pubg.mobile’. (Actual location name might vary)
4. You can now start the game and then, allow the storage permissions.
5. It will take a few moments to read and load the data files. After that, select an account.
6. You can now enjoy the game with your squad!