In recent years, PUBG Mobile has dominated the mobile gaming platform, with a massive player base. It is one of the most popular games, with millions of daily active users.
If you’re a PUBGM fan, you should remain up to date on the latest updates.
The most recent PUBG Mobile updates are followed by a Beta version that allows users to try out and test out the game’s features before the official release. The Beta version is a server where registered users can test the game for bugs and technical flaws.
The new Pubg Mobile 1.8 beta release comes with a slew of new features. It includes an 8v8 TDM on the Santorini map, Aftermath mode, and Spider-Man IP-themed game types, among other things.
Gamers who are curious in trying it out can get the beta version by downloading the file from here. However, to access it you will need an Invitation Code, which can be generated in the game’s global version.
Learn how to download and install PUBG Mobile 1.8 BETA version.
Steps to Download & Install PUBG Mobile 1.8 Beta
- Before downloading ensure that you have enough free space on your Android device to download the game.
- Strong internet connection
- Stop all background apps, if you’re using a data connection to download a game.
1) Download the APK file from the below link.
2) After the download is complete, open the file and select ‘Install from Unknown Source’ if prompted.
3) After the installation is complete, you can open the 1.8 beta and choose to download the resource pack based on your preferences.
4) Now sign in with a guest account, which will prompt you to enter the Invitation Code to gain access to the beta. Note: the code is required to gain access.
5) Now, click ‘OK’ to run the 1.8 beta version and try all the latest features in-game.