PUBG Mobile has dominated the mobile gaming platform with gigantic player base in the past few years. With millions of daily active users, it is one of the most popular game. Also, Krafton did not overlook the lower end devices as they introduced PUBG Mobile which is the lower version of PUBG mobile.
PUBG Mobile Lite is specially designed for players having low-end devices. This version enables players to experience similar smooth gameplay experience on their low-end mobile phones. Since its release, PUBG Mobile Lite has received consistent updates every couple of months.
The developers have officially announced the PUBG Mobile lite 0.22.0 Beta version. This update is for those PUBG Mobile enthusiasts who like to stay ahead in the game. Get to experience the new changes before normal players do.
The latest version of the game is the 0.22.0 beta update which is now available for all Android Smartphones. Players can download the latest Beta version from the link below.
Download & Install PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0 APK
- Before downloading ensure that you have enough free space on your Android device to download the game.
- Strong internet connection
- Stop all background apps, if you’re using a data connection to download a game.
- You only need 600 MB of free space and 1 GB of RAM to seamlessly experience PUBG Mobile Lite on your Android device.
1) Click the link below to download the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0 Beta APK Version.
2) Download APK on your android device and Install it. Make sure you’ve enabled the “Install from Unknown source” option.
Settings->Safety and Privacy-> Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
3) Install and Run the game.
Note: If you face any error while installing or parsing the package. Download and try reinstalling the game.