PUBG Mobile is the biggest battle royale game in the past few years, with a huge player base. It has millions of daily active users and is one of the most popular games. As the demand for games continues to rise, Krafton has not ignored low-end devices that cannot run PUBG Mobile smoothly. Therefore, PUBG Mobile Lite was launched. The
PUBG Mobile Lite version allows players to experience a similar smooth gaming experience on low-end mobile phones. PUBG Mobile Lite has received consistent updates every few months since its release.
The new PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0 update was released recently with some major additions to the game. Fans are getting excited as the latest release brings new cosmetic items including some unique and upgradeable gun skins for weapons and more.
Players who are unable to access the game through the play store can use our external links to download the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.2 Obb APK file. Follow the steps below to download the latest PUBG Mobile update on your device.
- Before downloading ensure that you have enough free space on your Android device to download the game.
- Strong internet connection
- Stop all background apps, if you’re using a data connection to download a game.
- You only need 714 MB of free space and 1 GB of RAM to seamlessly experience PUBG Mobile Lite on your Android device.
Download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0 APK Update
1) Click the link below to download the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0 Update APK Version.
2) Download APK on your android device and Install it. Make sure you’ve enabled the “Install from Unknown source” option.
Settings->Safety and Privacy-> Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
3) Install and Run the game.
Note: If you face any error while installing or parsing the package. Download and try reinstalling the game.