Rocket League is a 2015 released game which combines soccer-style sports gameplay with fast vehicles standing in as human players. The game gain popularity as it became instant hit on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC platforms. The game was developed by Psyonix.
Now another developer named Zero Four Games has launched Turbo League which has a huge resemblance to Rocket League but for iOS and Android.
Just like Rocket League, Turbo League offers players a chance to drive fast cars with rocket-assisted engines in futuristic looking arenas, with the objective to smash a ball into a goal but with a dialled down graphics on a mobile.
The mobile game includes online multiplayer mode with team of twos or threes and also allows cross-platform support for Android and iOS gamers, which will decrease the matchmaking time.
You can also customize the cars with decals and vinyl. The best part is that it features a messaging system which enables players to invite their friends to play online.
Steps to Download and Install the game.
- Download the game file from the download button below.
2. After this, extract the file and install the apk.
3. After the installation, do not open the app. Instead, copy the OBB files to this location -‘Android/OBB/Turbo league. (Actual location name might differ)
4. You can now start the game and then, allow the storage permissions.
5. It will take a few moments to read and load the data files. After that, select an account.
6. You can now enjoy the game with your squad!
Do let us know how your experience with the game was.